Follow DeschanelStyle on Twitter or Facebook for updates!

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Bones Style: A Night at the Bones Museum


So it seems that I'm not the only one that said "Oh, wow. Where can I get that dress?" after "A Night at the Bones Museum" aired a couple of weeks ago.  Someone wrote into Entertainment Weekly asking the very same questions, and they so nicely hunted down the information.

The dress is the Surplice Chiffon Dress by Adrianna Papell and can be bought at Nordstroms. You can also find the dress that Tamara Taylor (Cam) wore in the episode here. It, too, was designed by Adrianna Papell.



(Thanks to everyone who emailed me about the article!)

4 comments:

  1. Well this is an awesome blog!!! keep up the awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to put your blog name on my sidebar links. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this dress so much I hunted one down on ebay. :) My favourite piece of clothing I own. :) All I want now is the red dress Emily wore for the season 6 promo photos. :) xx

    ReplyDelete