Follow DeschanelStyle on Twitter or Facebook for updates!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Bones Style: The Babe in the Bar & The Predator in the Pool

From the mail bag:
Hi,

I absolutely adore the blue blouse Brennan is wearing in "The Babe in the Bar". Could you possibly help me find it?

Thanks so much in advance!

Best regards,

Stephanie

The shirt looked awfully familiar and I realized that I had actually been looking for the same shirt last year; it had also been worn in Season 5's episode, "The Predator in the Pool" (but in blue).



Brennan is wearing Jones New York's Signature Petite Shirt with a Twist Front shirt (in blue and purple) and a Cotton Trench coat in maroon, previously worn before as well, from Burberry.

Unfortunately, Amazon is the only place that I could locate it online but you may still be able to find it in stores.

Thanks for the question, Stephanie! Do you have a question about an item that Emily (or Brennan)  has worn? Feel free to email me and I'll do my best to hunt it down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment