Follow DeschanelStyle on Twitter or Facebook for updates!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

TLFL: Bones - S5/S6 Grey Striped Sweater and Pom Pom Beret

During the Season 5 premiere, "Harbingers in the Fountain",  Brennan wore a grey striped sweater that I absolutely adored. Then a few weeks ago, she wore it again in "The Blackout in the Blizzard", paired with a really cute pom pom beret. From what I've read, a lot of people thought the outfit was great!

Shortly after an interview Emily did to promote the episode, I received an email from Jennifer wondering if I knew where she could get the hat.

I've yet to find the exact hat but I have found a pretty good "Look for Less" version of both the sweater and the hat; I just so happened upon the sweater while I was out shopping at Target a few days ago!

Hat:  Beret Cable Knit with Large Pom Pom Gray Hat Cap - $14.99
Sweater: Xhilaration® Juniors Slub Hooded Open Cardigan Sweater (Platinum/Slate Grey Stripe) - $19.99.




I found the sweater in Target, in store, on-sale for $13.99. I'm not sure if it's at all Target's, but it wouldn't hurt to see if they have it in stock if you want to save a few extra bucks. :)

3 comments:

  1. If you're a knitter, you can try making it yourself. For help, post a pic on craftster.org or get a knitting/crochet pattern book and see if you can find the stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone is already working on a pattern :) Hopefully, it will be ready to post soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you mind posting the link when it goes up? I'd love to try it!

    ReplyDelete