Follow DeschanelStyle on Twitter or Facebook for updates!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bones Style: The Proof in the Pudding

The other day, I received this email from Sharon:

"Hi! I was wondering if you happen to know anything about the trench coat Brennan wore at the end of "The Proof in the Pudding"?  The one she wore when she walked out of the diner.  I just thought it was cute!  Thanks a bunch! Sharon :)"

After a bit of digging, I got your answer!




















Brennan is wearing a Burberry Trench Coat in Black Amethyst. While the image pictured above is the identical color/design, I think the cut is more similar to the Double Breasted Check Trench Coat.

I love doing research on specific things that you guys email me about, so keep 'em coming!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for finding it! What a great looking coat! :)

    Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about her gray (wool?)coat from "Double Death of the Dearly Departed"? It's terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still on the lookout for that.

    Hopefully, I'll come across (or someone will send me info on it) it soon! :)

    ReplyDelete