Follow DeschanelStyle on Twitter or Facebook for updates!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

ZStyle: The Fabric of Our Lives (Part I)

Lately, I've been finding myself gravitating towards Zooey Deschanel's style moreso than Emily's so I've decided to start adding Zooey's as well. This is DeschanelStyle, afterall. Don't worry, there will still be plenty of Emily/Brennan's clothes, but the blog will now focus on both of the Deschanel sisters.

For the first Zooey related post, I bring you two of my favorite dress from the Cotton "The Fabric of Our Lives" video. (Other dresses/outfits from the video will be posted within the next week)

Dress #1




















Jacobs slate violet ikat cotton knotted strap dress

Dress #2




















Red lotus Cotton Faille 'Fiona' Bow Dress

Both dresses are Marc by Marc Jacobs and currently on sale at Bluefly.com

Which Deschanel sisters style do you prefer?

4 comments:

  1. I love Zooey but i'll always prefer Emily, she's unique, i love her style, she's one of theses actresses never vulgar, i love the way she dresses and the way she is, she is wonderful!!
    Huge fan from France!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for including Zooey! I love her style too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved that last red dress on Zooey. I like that you're including Zooey's fashion as well! She's a Deschanel, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i loved that marc jacobs dress!!! i wish they had it in the uk as well :(

    ReplyDelete